So now I have put that right. All the use case examples can be replayed at your own pace in your own local Neo4j server. I have put them all on this Github Gist. In total there are three use case examples that have been developed:
- Chapter 6: Recommendations with Neo4j;
- Chapter 7, example 1: Impact Analysis with Neo4j;
- Chapter 7, example 2: Impact Simulation with Neo4j.
- A part where we create the graph. You should copy and past these into the Neo4j Shell. If you want to skip this part, then you can also download the graph.db folders: all of them at once in once zipfile, the recommendations graph.db zipfile, the impactanalysis graph.db zipfile, the impact simulation graph.db zipfile. They were all made with Neo4j 2.2RC1, fyi.
- A part where we query the graph. You should explore those in the Neo4j Browser web interface.
Hope this is useful. And sorry for not having done this sooner.
Post a Comment