In this unbelievable release, there are so many new features, it's kind of hard to keep track of everything. But the ones that I can most easily get my head around are clearly
- multi-database support - finally, Neo4j actually has this concept of running multiple databases on one database server. A multi-tenancy solution, that has been requested and anticipated by many of our users and customers.
- a VERY advanced schema-based security module, that allows people to extend the existing role-based security model of Neo4j even further - and make it crazy powerful. We'll spend a lot of time on that in this blogpost.
- the manual pages on managing multiple databases
- the pages on authentication and authorisation
- a great video by Louise Söderström from Neo4j engineering: